Business Mission to Canada 2019
National Platinum Sponsor
The Indo-Canadian Business Chamber (ICBC) will be leading a business delegation consisting of multi sectors to business cities in Ontario, Canada in association with other notable organizations both in the Canadian and Indian business communities.
ICBC will lead a business mission of qualified Indian companies and organizations interested in increasing trade and investment between Canada and India. The objectives are: to increase awareness of our two markets, and build partnerships in order to increase two-way trade of goods and services, between Canada and India; and to encourage the promotion of FDI attraction.
This business mission will focus on:
- Encourage matured Indian companies to leverage the possibilities to Invest in Canada
- Present Indian and Canadian businesses the opportunity to build partnerships;
- Facilitate B2B meetings for Canadian and Indian companies to invest and identify partners; and
- Present the Canadian economic and business landscape to businesses from India.
June 9th – June 14th 2019
Toronto, Ontario, London, Ontario
Format and Sectors
ICBC in partnership with the notable organizations in Canada such as the Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade, Ontario International, Canada-India Business Council, Indo-Canadian Chamber of Commerce, London Business Chamber of Commerce will be arranging business-to-business (B2B) meetings, networking sessions and site tours in the Greater Toronto Area as well as in London, Ontario. ICBC’s Canada based partners will support in unique capacities to further execute the program. The priority sectors for this business mission are advanced manufacturing, information and communication technology (ICT), higher education for partnerships and investment opportunities. Other sectors such as product and service export/import are also applicable.
June 9th – ICCC Annual Gala Dinner, Toronto | OPTIONAL
Evening Gala Dinner (Networking);
Buy tickets here: https://www.iccconline.org/event-3367831
June 10th | Ontario Investment & Trade Centre, 250 Yonge St, Toronto
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Briefing session : Investment in Canada
12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Immigration / Tax implications at Deloitte, 8 Adelaide Street West, Toronto
Proceed from Toronto to London, Ontario and check-in hotel (Contact Travel Partner for hotels, bus/train reservations from Toronto)
June 11th | London, Ontario | London Chamber of Commerce, 244 Pall Mall St.
2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Business session at the London Chamber of Commerce
June 12th | Tillsonburg, Ontario | Economic Development Office, 204-200 Broadway
Shuttle bus will pick you up at designated hotel.
12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Business session and B2B meetings with Mayor of Tillsonburg
- Shuttle bus will drop you back in London for your travel back to Toronto
- Proceed back to Toronto by evening
June 13th | Toronto Business Development Centre, 1 Yonge St., Suite 900
2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Session on Business Incubation Program & Start-up Visa Induction
June 14th | Ontario Investment & Trade Centre, 250 Yonge St.
Closing session at the OITC – Ministry of International Trade, Toronto
Recommended Travel Partners
Interested companies are encouraged to contact any of the preferred travel partners below to engage their services. Their services include airfare, accommodation, ground transportation and city tour packages etc.
Vipin Sharma – 9818210994, 9818210280
Rohan Sharma – 9560836399
Ruchi Kohli – 9818535673, 9818315673
635, Udyog Vihar, Phase V, Gurugram,
Haryana – 122016, Landline: 0124-4603760
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
URL: www.corporateaalliancegroup.com / www.corporateflyers.com
Hotel, Car or other land arrangements:
Air tickets & Travel Insurance:
Business Mission to Canada
Applying for Canadian visas Important information for participants
- Participants from Invited companies will be responsible for obtaining their own visas.
- ICBC cannot facilitate visa applications.
- ICBC cannot take any visa inquiries, refer or assist in visa issuance.
- Participants need to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa.
- If you currently have a visa, please ensure that it is valid at least until the day of your admission into Canada.
- Your passport must be valid through the period of travel in Canada.
- Apply early and MUST apply online. Please see here for the link to apply online. Remember that the standard processing times are subject to change depending on the volume of applications we receive. You can check standard processing times here.
- As soon as a group of delegates have applied kindly share a list of the same with us with their names, passport numbers date of birth and application numbers. This can be done on a weekly basis.
- Any delegate who does not have a valid Canadian visa MUST apply for biometrics. Note that application submission is not complete without biometrics submission. Find all information about biometrics here.
- For any delegate who has a valid US visa or has travelled to Canada in the past 10 years there is the provision to apply under the CAN+ facilitative program. They benefit from faster processing times and also are not required to submit their financial docs. More details on CAN+ can be found here.
- For biometrics enrolment and submission of passport for visa stamping delegates can travel to any of the 10 VACs located across the country; nearest to them. Or can submit the same at any Visa Application Centre worldwide.
- Please make sure applications are accompanied by a cover letter stating the purpose of the delegation and also the dates/itinerary for travel.